Thursday, August 25, 2011

Journals Unlimited Review




I received the Christmas journal from Journals Unlimited to review. There are so many different types of journals out there but until I found about this site I never knew there were so many unique ideas to put into them. Every year around Christmas I try to make lists up from presents to buy someone to what people to send Christmas cards to. Not to mention how many gifts I receive and from who so I can send thank you letters as well. Thanks to this great site I noticed they had a Christmas journal so that is what I got. I can finally say I can keep all these lists in one place in this greatly made book. I used to lose all my lists I had strown through the house one place or another. Now I can keep everything in this one book and keep it in my bedroom. I love how you can use it for several years so its not a one time or one year book its many in one. So if you have a hard time keeping up with who goes to who and what goes where in the holidays this book is for you. Now if your looking for other unique journals like gardening or reading list and so on then you have also came to the right place. Journals Unlimited carries those and many more all at a great price with very fast shipping. So head on over and give one as a gift as well.







Christmas - The Holiday Journal - $18.95


Also check out their Facebook

I received the journal shown above and no other form of payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by all. If you like my review please This is not sponsored nor does it have anything to do with facebook.

0 amazing comments: