Saturday, May 1, 2010

Shea Terra Organics Review






I received some great things from Shea Terra Organics, let me tell you about each individual. Ok first off I was watching about the dead sea salt and all making you look healthier and all and noticed that Shea Terra Organics had a body scrub made from is so thought I'd check it out so I decided to review Bourbon Vanilla Indigenous Shea Butter Dead Sea Salt Scrub plus I'm a sucker for vanilla, and bourbon usually smells good in things as well. Anyways I tried this out and its kinda funky feeling going on almost kinda feels like sand I guess its from the salt and all. It smells great although it looks like mud ha ha. But its amazing how it cleans my face and makes it feel so soft after wards. Then the 2nd item I tried was some chapstick they sent me which I didn't request it was orange flavor and my mom says it helps great for her chapped lips. Then I asked to review Bourbon Vanilla Indigenous Silk & Shea Butter Lotion and again we have that same sweet smell but yet not too sweet smell thanks to the bourbon. Anyways this lotion comes out real thick probably due to the shea butter in it but its great. When you put it on you don't need a whole lot which is great and there is no greasy film whatsoever. Smooths right into your skin so easy and makes you smell good all day. Then they sent me this candy bar of chocolate and I told my husband wow they won me over just with that ha ha, I love some chocolate ha ha. Although I had to end up sharing this chocolate was so good...yummy. All of the products come in this eco friendly looking bag so I can keep all my stuff together in the bathroom which takes up less space. I absolutely love this stuff I use it everyday.
















Although they have alot of great items the prices of the stuff I got are below

Bourbon Vanilla Indigenous Shea Butter Dead Sea Salt Scrub 8 oz. -- $18.00




Bourbon Vanilla Indigenous Silk & Shea Butter Lotion 8 oz. -- $18.00




I received all the stuff listed and shown above and no other payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by everyone.



1 amazing comments:

Unknown said...

Great review,glad you got to try it out and loved it,Id love it too if it wernt so pricey,however I understand why they are expensive you pay for what you get,which is not always a bad thing,only when your on a budget like me ( :