Saturday, May 1, 2010

Capturing Couture Review







I received a camera strap from Capturing Couture and was really happy to get the chance to review these straps. I have been wanting one as far back as I can remember sadly I was really hoping it would fit my digital camera but had a feeling it wouldn't and I was right. My camera doesn't have but one side to put a strap and its a mini camera I think these are for the bigger cameras that cost more than I can afford. But I can still tell the quality its extra ordinary, very good in the making of it and the back of it is very comfortable the part that goes around your neck. I love all the styles they have on there site they even have some for your wrist and even not so girly straps for the men photographers in our life. I'm majorly into photography and know that even though I can't actually use my strap right now that I plan on gettin e another camera in the future and the one I want this will fit just fine so I can't wait.






Capturing Couture has several different designs but the price ranges are below

Women's Straps

1.5" Straps-$29.00-

1.5" Couture Straps-$49.00

2" Camera Straps-$35.00

2" Couture Straps-$49.00

---------------------------
Men's Straps

2" Male Straps-$35.00

---------------------------
Wistlets

1.5" Couture Wristlet-$25.00

1" Wristlet-$19.00


I received the zebra camera strap shown above and no other payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by everyone.





1 amazing comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Your blog really is a worth reading. Wireless Mini Camera is yet another home security system that can be operated with ease. The most trusted place to buy a wireless mini camera is CheapsafetyProducts.com.