Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oh What A Day!!

After getting up this mornin I actually thought the day was gonna be good until I went to put my glasses on and wow in a glasses box all alone and the arm had fell of looks like its stripped from the screw. Granted dr told me I didn't have to wear them except when I read sadly I spend alot of time online reading so its alot harder for me right now til I can get in to see my eye doctor and I'm not even sure if they can fix them or if I need to buy more glasses so keep your fingers crossed for me. Still amazes me that it just practically fell apart. I might or might not go to bed early next couple days because too much time on the computer without my glasses puts alot of strain on my eyes and causes more headaches. Anyways hope everyone elses day is better than mine.


0 amazing comments: