Monday, June 13, 2011

SmileBooks Review





I received a beautiful photo book after making it from SmileBooks to review. I decided since I made this around spring time to make it with spring flowers although sadly our summer just recently kicked in and its so hot now days. Anyways my mom took these pics which I was really proud of her I told her what I wanted and she did a great job gettin me the pics. These are from the landlords yard due to my moms plants hadn't come up yet. My mom loves gardening and flowers so much I told her to take pics that she would love to have in this book. I downloaded the program which has more options but you can do it online too if you would like. The download was pretty fast and I just loaded the pics I wanted to use in it and let it put them in the book the way it thought would look best. That was so simple and I think it came out great. When I got it in the mail it looked even better and I love the glossy finish to the outside gives it just the added touch. This site is cheaper than the last two sites I bought from so I was super happy about that cause now the landlord wants to order her a copy as well after seeing how nice it is. SmileBooks has other things besides the books too so definitely check it out I don't think you will be dissatisfied at all.






Large Photo Book - picture hardcover (26 pages) - $39.95



Also check them out on facebook and twitter.

I received the photo book shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only and may not be agreed upon by others. Facebook is not a sponsor nor do they have anything to do with this review.

0 amazing comments: