Monday, June 13, 2011

Gripstic Review





I received a 3 pack assorted from Gripstic to review. I was so happy to get to try these and got them pretty fast and couldn't wait to use them. I have so many chip clips around the house I couldn't tell you how many I actually have I just know they do take up alot of room. I decided to try these on several different things although I only have showing one in particular cause I know everyone knows what chip bags are. On chip bags they work awesome they slide right on and seem to seal very well keeping the chips nice and fresh and crisp alot longer than the traditional clips do. When I use clips on my chip bags to half way seal them right I have to bend them down a couple time then clip and clips are no where near as big as the bag so this can be a slight issue. But with the gripstic they slide right on the chips and are just as long as the bag so you know its sealed then. Then I tried it on another kind of plastic bag like below which had chicken patties in it and it didn't do so well as to sliding on the bag. This took me a bit to get on and it was just so much of a pain that I opted just to use a clip on these. So as you can see its great for certain types of plastics to seal the bags and on others its more tedious now it can be done just a little more effort is involved. I still do recommend the Gripstic for alot of household uses and would be great in the fridge, out of the fridge or in the freezer hope you check them out and their not a bad price either.






GRIPSTIC 3-PACK ASSORTED - $3.99





I received the gripstic shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only and may not be agreed upon by others. Facebook is not a sponsor nor do they have anything to do with this review.

1 amazing comments:

Anonymous said...

They Are an awsome product,

Mike in AZ.