Monday, May 9, 2011

My New Camera

Ok so I decided to put on hold computer buying for now and get a few things I had to have first. Plus I will be talkin to a local guy soon who fixes computers and see how much he will charge to put all the stuff I need in the computer and If he's cheaper just buy all through him. I would rather get someone who knows about computers put the stuff in I buy so I don't short anything out or blow up my computer. Anyways I have been wantin to get a new camera for awhile so this was my chance it didn't cast me but like $94.00 after taxes and shipping so I went ahead and got my upgrade to my camera. I have loved Nikons since I first got my camera I have now. They are second best to Canons I know but bein top two is fine with me cause I couldn't find any canons I wanted plus I like my nikons. With this camera I will be able to do videos like before just now with sound which is a major plus I can upload cat videos and such and I'm so excited about that. Anyways here is the picture of the camera I just ordered.







Nikon COOLPIX L24 14 MP Digital Camera with 3.6x NIKKOR Optical Zoom Lens and 3-Inch LCD (Red)

Amazon Buy

Specifications

  • Type
    Compact Digital Camera
  • Effective Pixels
    14.0 million
  • Image Sensor
    CCD
  • Sensor Size
    1/2.3 in.
  • Total Pixels
    14.48 million (approx.)
  • Lens
    3.6x optical Zoom, NIKKOR glass lens
  • Lens Focal Length
    6.7-24.0mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 37-134mm lens in 35mm [135] format)
  • Lens f/-number
    f/3.1-6.7
  • Lens Construction
    6 elements in 5 groups
  • Lens Zoom
    3.6x
  • Digital Zoom
    Up to 4x (angle of view equivalent to that of approx. 536mm lens in 35mm [135] format)
  • Vibration Reduction
    Electronic VR
  • Autofocus (AF)
    Contrast-detect AF
  • Autofocus (AF) Focus-area selection
    Center
    Face detection
  • Focus Range
    [W]: Approx. 1 ft. (30 cm.) to infinity
    [T]: Approx. 2 ft. 4 in. (70 cm.) to infinity
    Macro close-up mode: [W]: Approx. 2.0 in. (5cm.) to infinity
  • Focus Lock
    Yes
  • Monitor Size
    3.0 in. diagonal
  • Monitor Type
    TFT-LCD with 5-level brightness adjustment
  • Monitor Resolution
    230,000-dots
  • Monitor Frame coverage (shooting mode)
    98% horizontal (Approx.)
    98% vertical (Approx.)
  • Monitor Frame coverage (playback mode)
    100% horizontal (Approx.)
  • Storage Media
    SD memory card
    SDHC memory card
    SDXC memory card
  • Internal Memory
    Approx. 17MB
  • Storage File System
    DCF
    EXIF 2.3
    DPOF compliant
  • Storage File formats
    Still pictures: JPEG
  • Movie
    Movie file format: AVI Motion JPEG compliant
  • Image Size (pixels)
    4320 x 3240 (14M)
  • ISO Sensitivity
    ISO 80-1600
  • Lowest ISO Sensitivity
    80
  • Highest ISO Sensitivity
    1600
  • Exposure Metering
    256-segment matrix
    Center-weighted
  • Exposure Control
    Programmed auto exposure with motion detection
    Exposure compensation (-2.0 to +2.0 EV in steps of 1/3 EV)
  • Exposure Modes
    Programmed Auto
  • Automatic Exposure Scene Modes
    Yes
  • Scene Modes
    Back Light
    Beach/Snow
    Close Up
    Copy
    Dusk/Dawn
    Fireworks Show
    Food
    Landscape
    Museum
    Night Landscape
    Night Portrait
    Panorama Assist
    Party/Indoor
    Portrait
    Sports
    Sunset
  • In-Camera Image Editing
    Crop
    D-Lighting
    Small Pic
  • Exposure Compensation
    ± 2 EV in steps of 1/3
  • White Balance
    Auto
    Manual
  • Shutter
    Mechanical and charge-coupled electronic shutter
  • Shutter Speed
    1/2000-1 sec.
    4 sec. (when scene mode is set to Fireworks show)
  • Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolution
    Up to 3 shots at approx. 0.7 frames per second
  • Continuous Shooting Options
    Continuous
  • Self-timer
    Can be selected from 10 and 2 seconds duration
  • Built-in flash Range (approx.) (ISO sensitivity: Auto)
    [W]: 0.5 to 7.0 m (1ft. 8 in. to 22 ft.)
    [T] 0.5 to 3.0m (1ft. 8in. to 9 ft. 10 in.)
  • Built-in Flash Control
    TTL auto flash with monitor preflashes
  • Interface
    Hi-speed USB
  • Interface Data transfer protocol
    MTP
    PTP
  • Video Output
    NTSC
    PAL
  • I/O terminal
    Audio/video (A/V) output
    Digital I/O (USB)
  • Supported Languages
    Arabic
    Czech
    Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
    Danish
    Dutch
    English
    Finnish
    French
    German
    Greek
    Hungarian
    Indonesian
    Italian
    Japanese
    Korean
    Norwegian
    Polish
    Portugese
    Romanian
    Russian
    Spanish
    Swedish
    Thai
    Turkish
  • Power Sources
    2 AA-size batteries
  • Battery / Batteries
    AA (Alkaline, NiMH, Oxyride or Lithium)
    Two rechargeable EN-MH2 NiMH batteries(optional)
  • Battery Life (shots per charge)
    AA Alkaline: 220shots
    AA Lithium: 700shots
    EN-MH2:
    420shots
  • Tripod Socket
    ¼ (ISO 1222)
  • Approx. Dimensions
    Height: 2.4 in. (60.5mm)
    Width: 3.9 in. (97.7mm)
    Depth: 1.2 in. (28.3mm)
    Excluding projections. Method of noting dimensions and weight is in accordance with CIPA DCG-005-2009 guideline.
  • Approx. Weight
    6.5 oz. (182g)
    with battery and SD memory card. Method of noting dimensions and weight is in accordance with CIPA DCG-005-2009 guideline.
  • Supplied Accessories
    • Two LR6/L40 (AA-size) alkaline batteries
    • AN-CP19 Strap
    • UC-E6 USB Cable
    • Nikon ViewNX 2 Software CD

    *Supplied accessories may differ depending on country or area.

0 amazing comments: