Monday, May 9, 2011

Finally Finished...

I finished the book Breaking Dawn in a 4 day battle with it and all I can say is even though it had some boring spots in their the movie will be very interesting to watch thats for sure. I do think it ended wrong though I mean cause Stephenie Myer says she won't do another after this one and yet she left the storyline open too much I think..At least for us Jacob fans. It has some dull parts that I thought I would never get through and some areas that were drawn out way too much but I don't want to spoil it for everyone but I think it is a good read either way. Its funny though cause I think where you build which team your own from the other stories the teams kinda not exist with this book due to edward marries and is happy with bella and jacob finds his imprint that he will one day marry and finally stops hurting over bella so it all comes to a peaceful end. Thats my just on the book if you have read it what did you think of it.

1 amazing comments: