Saturday, July 17, 2010

Streekers Review








I received 6 different colors of temporary hair color from Streekers to review. I was so excited of trying these because I have always wanted to color my hair an unusual color that you don't see every day and not all color but on wanted it highlighted with purple or green never really made up my mind yet. Because of gettin to try this out I got to see first hand what I look like with colored hair and so does my husband. This worked great cause Joe is always tellin me he don't want me to highlight my hair in purple or any other weird color, but after having this in I got his approval he said he loved how it came out... so yay for me. Anyways I did my bangs in the lighter purple and blue and it was so easy to apply then I had Joe put it in the rest of my hair all the colors. I was only gonna do one color or maybe two but figured I'd have to take too many pics to show how they look so decided to do all of the colors at once. I loved the ending result Joe said it was easy to apply as well and took maybe 5 minutes too fully dry. I have used alot of temporary colors before and they leave your hair all crunchy and stiff and all and you can't brush it or it brushes the color right out. Not with these it kinda hardens some when it dries yet then just brush the color and it smooths it into your hair and now your hair is all soft again like you hadn't put anything in it. There are so many pluses with the temporary colors from Streekers but there are a few downfalls as well. I have mentioned all the good plus I slept in it multiple days and it never came off in the night on my pillows or blankets. The bad things is don't use these if your gonna be sweating alot, or being in extreme heat cause it starts to bleed onto your skin. Now truthfully after wearing for a couple days the only one I saw that tried to bleed was the blue and not sure why just it but that was the one I had more problems with but still probably best for indoor environment. Great for kids, no strong odors doesn't dye your skin easy to remove with soap and water, easy to apply, last for awhile. It so easily comes out in the shower with soap and water, really the water alone washes most of it away. I was so afraid when I took the shower that the color might bleach my tub a color but it didn't hurt it at all which was great. So I suggest these to kids, parents, or just anyone in general although it tells you blonds or the lighter your hair the better it shows up all the colors but the red and dark purple show up in darker hair and they highlight it more the less like you see in my pics below. I totally love and recommend Streekers for everyone.
















How It Works:

Streekers is true temporary hair color with a difference. Instant. Liquid. Washes out when you want it out. Not a mascara, not a crayon, not a paint. But a cool new hair color that uses innovative technology. In 8 vibrant colors: pink, blue, ultra violet, red, green, yellow, orange, purple.

Streekers is a stroke of genius at a moment’s notice. It’s so easy to apply with a sleek, sponge-tip applicator that ensures perfect coverage and control. Streekers can be used over mousse, styling gel or wax and followed by hair spray. Best of all, you can brush your hair after Streekers dries. It won’t flake off (unlike other bright temporary hair colors). Your hair will be soft and the color will remain vibrant.

Streekers shades are vivid on blondes and blonde streaks and show as subtle highlights on darker hair.

Go Wild!
Change your color, change your look, change your mind, and do it again. A dazzling range of 8 colorageous, style-popping shades give you lots of options with no commitment. Use it like cosmetics for instant impact. A breeze to apply or take off.

PUT IT ON
Lift hair up and away from scalp in small sections. Apply
Streekers to dry hair, from root to tip, in long strokes. Dries
fast. Wait a minute between color streaks when you’re
designing 2-3-4 tone effects.

TAKE IT OFF
Just shampoo. Rinse. Repeat as needed.
Bleached blonde hair: may need 2-3 shampoos.
Skin: Wash area with soap and water.





All The Colors of Streekers Are
$10.95



Also find them on Facebook & Twitter.




I received the colored streekers shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

0 amazing comments: