Sunday, April 18, 2010

EOS Review





I received 1 Honeysuckle Honeydew Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm, 1 Sweet Mint Smooth Stick Lip Balm, and 1 Pomegranate Raspberry Shave Cream from EOS - Evolution of Smooth. I let my mom use the mint sphere lip balm in honeysuckle honeydew because it was just way to oddly shape and I kept getting the balm on the outside of my lips too due to the round shape, although my mom used it just find and liked it. The mint lip balm was nice and made my lips very soft but too me the mint smell was way too strong so again my mo reviewed this as well and loved it, she said not only did it help her lips, easy to take with her in her pocket, it also had just the right mint amount to the smell. The shaving cream though I loved made my legs so soft and smooth after using this almost as if I had put lotion on my legs right after, and the smell is great as well. So as you can see in this review me and my mom disagreed with some of the products all in the company has something for everyone which is great.
















you can buy online here for the prices below in all scents...

Organic Lip Balm - Smooth Sphere --$3.29
Organic Lip Balm - Smooth Stick --$3.29
Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream --$3.49


r for local stores go here and put in your info for your closest place that sells it.


I received 2 different kinds of lip balms that are organic and 1 shaving cream from this company and no other payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by everyone.

0 amazing comments: